Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Free Audio Book: Fifty Shades of Grey


Don’t have time to read books? Try loading up some audiobooks from your reading list on your mp3 player or smart phone? I don’t know about you, but I get bored when I am commuting or exercising. Life would not be the same without my little mp3 player. I load it up with music and audio books to keep me entertained when I’m on the move.
Anyway, just in case you didn’t know, you can try audible for Free Here for 30 days and get a Free Audiobook of your choice!. Swanky! All the best sellers are on there, such as Fifty Shades of Gray, How to Win Friends and Influence People, The Help, Hobbit, etc. What book will you choose?
If you don’t want to be charged, make sure to mark your calendars and cancel the auto renewal before the 30 days are up. Click here to sign upand claim your Free audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment